Vaginal Electrode for use with TENS, Electrical muscle stimulation and EMG biofeedback devices.
- One of the smaller vaginal electrodes on the market
- Round end for easy, comfortable insertion
- Two circumferential contact plates (for better contact with the Vaginal wall)
Instructions on how to use and care for your PFLEX Vaginal Electrode are provided with your purchase. It is recommended that you only use high quality water-based lubricants such as YES Water-based lubricant (link) with your Vaginal Electrode.
Do not use Vaginal or Anal Electrical Stimulation if:
- You are Pregnant
- You have a Vaginal or Bladder Infection
- You have had a baby within the last 2 months
- You are using an IUD (you need to discuss it with your GP first)
- You have irritated skin in the vulva, vagina or rectal area
- You have had any form of bladder/incontinence surgery, particularly if mesh was inserted (you need to discuss it with your GP first)
- You have a cardiac pacemaker or cardiac arrhythmia
The PFLEX Vaginal Electrode contains a percentage of Nickel so contact me here if you would like information on where to purchase an alternative option if you have a Nickel allergy.
If you need a larger electrode a PERIFORM would be recommended.
If you would like to find out if a PLEX Vaginal Electrode PR-04A will work for you and how you can use it optimally for your specific issues CLICK HERE to book an Online Consultation with an experienced Pelvic Health Physiotherapist.