Anal Electrode for use with Electrical muscle stimulation and EMG biofeedback devices.
- Anal electrode with 12mm diameter
- 2 circumferential electrodes for pelvic floor muscle stimulation or EMG assessment
- has a collar to control insertion depth and allow adjustment of depth.
Instructions on how to use and care for your PFLEX Anal Probe PR-13 are provided with your purchase. It is recommended that you only use high quality water-based lubricants such as YES Water-based lubricant with your Anal Electrode.
Do not use Anal Electrical Stimulation if:
- You are Pregnant
- You have an anal or rectal prolapse
- You have haemorrhoids or fissures
- You have had a baby within the last 2 months
- You have irritated skin in the rectal area
- You have had any form of anorectal surgery, particularly if mesh was inserted (you need to discuss it with your GP first)
- You have a cardiac pacemaker or cardiac arrhythmia
The PFLEX Anal Probe PR-13 contains a percentage of Nickel so contact me here if you would like information on where to purchase an alternative option if you have a Nickel allergy.
If you would like to find out if a PLEX PFLEX Anal Probe PR-13 will work for you and how you can use it optimally for your specific issues CLICK HERE to book an Online Consultation with an experienced Pelvic Health Physiotherapist.