NeuroTrac® TENS is a user-friendly, compact digital dual channel unit which can be used for:
- Pain Relief (for Pelvic Pain or during Labour)
- Treatment of bladder urgency or overactive bladder
- Treatment of fecal incontinence or urgency
NeuroTrac® TENS comes can be used externally with surface electrodes (the unit comes with a 4 pack of 50x50cm adhesive electrodes). It can also be used internally with vaginal electrodes (PLEX Vaginal Electrode PR-04A) or anal electrodes (PFLEX Anal Probe PR-13). N.B. Internal Electrodes will need to be purchased separately.
Do not use TENS:
- If you have a pacemaker or an active IPG (implanted pulse generator)
- Over an area with poor sensation or circulation
- On your abdomen or ankles when pregnant
- Over the neck
- If you have epilepsy
- Over actively bleeding tissue
- Over local malignancy
- Near the eyes or testes
- Near an active epiphysis
If you would like to find out if a NeuroTrac® TENS Unit will work for you and how you can use it optimally for your specific issues CLICK HERE to book an Online Consultation with an experienced Pelvic Health Physiotherapist.