CONTIFORM™ is a research-based device designed by an Australian gynacologist for Women with Stress Urinary Incontinence. It is a discreet, affordable alternative to using continence pads. It is inserted into the vagina like a tampon and sits comfortably to support behind the urethra and base of the bladder to stop leaking.
CONTIFORM™ can be used all day every day but many women chose to only wear if for exercise or if they have a cough. If wearing it every day, it should be removed each night for cleaning.
The CONTIFORM™ New User Kit is designed for women who have never used a CONTIFORM™ before and includes all 3 sizes available (Small, Medium and Large) so you can see which one works best for you. You know you have the right size when it is comfortable to wear and stops your leaking.
If you already know your size you can order a CONTIFORM™– Replacement Unit in a size Small, Medium or Large
Instructions on how to use the CONTIFORM™, how to find the right size and how to care for your CONTIFORM™ are provided on purchase.
You shouldn’t use CONTIFORM™ when:
- You are Pregnant
- You have a Vaginal Infection
- You have a Bladder infection/UTI
- You have had a baby within the last 2 months
- You are using an IUD (you need to discuss it with your GP first)
- You have undiagnosed Vaginal Pain
- You have had any form of bladder/incontinence surgery, particularly if mesh was inserted (you need to discuss it with your GP first)
If you would like to find out if a CONTIFORM™ will work for you and how you can use it optimally for your specific issues CLICK HERE to book an Online Consultation with an experienced Pelvic Health Physiotherapist.