NeuroTrac® Continence is a user-friendly digital dual channel unit which can be used as an NMES (neuro-muscular electrical stimulation) or TENS machine:
- To strengthen the Pelvic Floor Muscles
- For bladder/bowel urgency
- For Pain relief
NeuroTrac® Continence is recommended by Pelvic Health Physiotherapists across the world and has 9 built in programmes. It also has 3 customisable programmes which are simple to set up and enable you or your physiotherapist to create a personalised programme to suit your specific problems.
NeuroTrac® Continence can be used externally with surface electrodes (Adhesive TENS electrodes square 5cmx5cm / Adhesive TENS electrodes round 3cm), or internally with vaginal electrodes (PERIFORM Vaginal Electrode) or anal electrodes (PFLEX Anal Probe PR-13). N.B. Electrodes will need to be purchased separately.
The unit comes with 2 lead wires, a 9v battery, a handy carry case and the full NeuroTrac® Continence Operators Manual.
Do not use Vaginal or Anal Electrical Stimulation if:
- You are Pregnant
- You have a Vaginal or Bladder Infection
- You have had a baby within the last 2 months
- You are using an IUD (you need to discuss it with your GP first)
- You have irritated skin in the vulva, vagina or rectal area
- You have had any form of bladder/incontinence surgery, particularly if mesh was inserted (you need to discuss it with your GP first)
- You have a cardiac pacemaker or cardiac arrhythmia
If you would like to find out if a NeuroTrac® Continence Unit will work for you and how you can use it optimally for your specific issues CLICK HERE to book an Online Consultation with an experienced Pelvic Health Physiotherapist.