CONTIFORM™ is a research-based device designed by an Australian gynacologist for Women with Stress Urinary Incontinence. It is a discreet, affordable alternative to using continence pads. It is inserted into the vagina like a tampon and sits comfortably to support behind the urethra and base of the bladder to stop leaking.
CONTIFORM™ can be used all day every day but many women chose to only wear if for exercise or if they have a cough. If wearing it every day, it should be removed each night for cleaning.
If you have never used a CONTIFORM™ before, you may want to purchase a Contiform New User Kit which comes with all 3 sizes available (Small, Medium and Large) so you can see which one works best for you.
Instructions on how to use the CONTIFORM™ and how to care for your CONTIFORM™ are provided on purchase.
You shouldn’t use CONTIFORM™ when:
- You are Pregnant
- You have a Vaginal Infection
- You have a Bladder infection/UTI
- You have had a baby within the last 2 months
- You are using an IUD (you need to discuss it with your GP first)
- You have undiagnosed Vaginal Pain
- You have had any form of bladder/incontinence surgery, particularly if mesh was inserted (you need to discuss it with your GP first)
If you would like to find out if a CONTIFORM™ will work for you and how you can use it optimally for your specific issues CLICK HERE to book an Online Consultation with an experienced Pelvic Health Physiotherapist.